Add options to hide the toolbar(buttons)/hide the menu.

Add options to hide the toolbar(buttons)/hide the menu.

Postby renato » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:26 am

Hello!
Please, I would like to suggest an option to hide/remove those icons from menu(toolbar). I'm using version 1.9.16 at the moment (going to update soon), also I got the version 1.7 just because I really dislike these new icons, even though I think previous were good, I still think the version without any buttons(1.4?!) were even better because I don't use them at all... normally I just use a shortcut to scroll the page and other to advance, probably because I read only mangas and never in full screen those coloured buttons attracts my attention very often, with all new features... it's annoying to stand using very old version just because of that.

I got another suggestion, add an option to disable the whole menu, with a key to toggle it, similar to firefox "Main Menu... View/Toobars/Menu Bar", 'Alt key' will show the menu when it's disabled, also to access this menu on cdisplayex normally I just use right click... the menu extra space could be used to display the image instead.

Here are the icons I am talking about:
ImageImage

Most of these new icons (blue and orange) have white borders, they could get a fix or something... they looks ugly on black themes:

Thank you for this awesome program! 8-)
renato

Re: Add options to hide the toolbar(buttons)/hide the menu.

Postby Henri » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi,

well, I agree a better icon set would be great, but it would take me some time to do it.
In the meantime I added an option to hide the toolbar in version 1.10.9
Henri
Site Admin

Postby renato » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:47 am

The new option is working like a charm, Thank you very much!
renato

Postby SorryForMyEN » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:21 am

Henri wrote:(...)
well, I agree a better icon set would be great, but it would take me some time to do it.
(...)

I work with graphic design and would be happy to reciprocate without obligation these years all with CDisplayEx, just say the specs.
SorryForMyEN

Return to Feature Requests