a weird bug that has to do with going 1 page "back"

a weird bug that has to do with going 1 page "back"

Postby Leifman » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:44 pm

That's the best i can explain this : each time i open any comic/manga or anything with obviously several pages... if i keep moving forward (scrolling down or click page down to continue to the next page) its all fine... but if i go backwards a page (whether its pressing the Up/8 on numped keys) and moving to the previous page or simply pressing page up it looks as tho the previous page for a split mini-second flashes in the bottom of the page the content of the most upper part of the page.
basically for a split second u can see in the bottom of the page the Remanence of what the top most of the page is like (as tho when it moves a page back it for a very split second loads the page as tho u moved forward but then instantly resets it to being scrolled down fully)
its super annoying.. and honestly kills my ocd... is there a way to fix it? or was it reported ever before happening?
Leifman

Re: a weird bug that has to do with going 1 page "back"

Postby Henri » Sun May 10, 2015 1:49 pm

I think you are using an old version,
it is a old bug I fixed long time ago.
Henri
Site Admin

Postby Leifman » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:57 am

nope.. using 1.10.29
and it happens in it... so not an old verison
Leifman

Postby Nintendork » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:20 pm

I got the same bug, it never happened with my old 1.10.20 file. Its pretty annoying when you read manga go back and the page starts from the bottom.

Windows 8.1 Pro x64 Update 3

I had to revert to some 2010 non-updated (a bit slow, doesn't cache the rar/zip) program called quivi.
Nintendork

Return to Report Bugs