Feature REQ - Customizable UI

Feature REQ - Customizable UI

Postby Jsin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:21 pm

I want to first say thank you very much for a great program (the best) that is hands down the very best reader available. I love this program so much that I have installed it on my daughters computer so she can read comics without all of the cluttered gargage that mire down other readers.

I would like to have more control of the toolbar/UI, including buttons. The ability to move the tool bar to either top, bottom or sides. Right clicking the toolbar and having a customize option would be nice so that we can drag and drop the icons around and add others if we wish. For instance, I may want to move the forward/reverse buttons to the left side under the File, Edit menue, then select what buttons I want to appear and what to remove. I would love the magnifier to have a button as well, I know you activate it via Ctrl+W, but to be able to place a button for this would be great as an easy on, easy off toggle. I think this would be a great way to enhance the reading experience.

Thank you again for a great program!
Last edited by Jsin on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--=== I am the push that makes you move! ===--

Jsin

Re: Feature REQ - Customizable UI

Postby Mike » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 pm

If you're suggesting the possibillity of adding more buttons to the toolbar I'm all for it.
Be able to add buttons like Zoom -/+. Rotate would be great
Mike

Re: Feature REQ - Customizable UI

Postby Jsin » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:37 pm

Exactly that Mike. Like in Firefox you can customize the toolbar, add or remove buttons, drag them around to personalize and basically
design your own custom toolbar the way you like it. This would be a great addition and allow every user to make changes according to their
own tastes and reading options.
--=== I am the push that makes you move! ===--

Jsin

Return to Feature Requests