Page Turner

Page Turner

Postby blkpanther » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:33 pm

While reading comics previously, in order to turn a page I would move the cursor over to the right-side of the page and a 'page-arrow' would appear that I could 'click' to move to the next page...and I could slide it over to the left side and get an arrow to 'click' to go to the previous page. But after reformatting my laptop because of a corrupt os, I re-installed cdisplay and the 'arrows' are no longer there, and I preferred this to 'scrolling' with the wheel, or 'double clicking'. Is there any way to get them back?....a particular version of cdisplay?
blkpanther

Re: Page Turner

Postby Henri » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 pm

It still here, perhap you installed an old version, tell me which version you have (menu help >> about)
Henri
Site Admin

Postby blkpanther » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:14 am

I'm using cdisplay 1.8 and cbx shell version 4.6.2
blkpanther

Postby Henri » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 am

ho, It is very old :)
please get latest version on http://www.cdisplayex.com
and uninstall cbx shell, it is not necessary
Henri
Site Admin

Postby blkpanther » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Thank you....that's exactly what I needed :)
blkpanther

Postby adamml » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:24 am

Speaking of turning pages. Whenever I come across large pages that are wider than they are tall, I try to scroll, and instead of scrolling, it pauses for a second, and then goes to the next page. I have to hit the up arrow once on that next page so that I can see the bottom of the wide pages. Those wide pages are also .jpeg as opposed to the rest being .png. I don't know if that is always the case, or if it matters. I don't think CDisplayEX has always done this for me; any way to fix it?
adamml

Return to General